Amber Fort is situated at Amber that was a capital of Kachhwaha dynasty before 1727. It is built with white marble and red sandstone. It has a lack named Maotha where tourist can enjoy boat riding in Monsoon time (between July to September) each year. Besides this Amber is also known for elephant riding and old sanitary infrastructure of the fort.
Visit Pink city with me
Welcome to my site. I am Mahendra Singh from Jaipur City. I am tour operator of Jaipur and Rajasthan sightseeing and working in this field since 10 years without any customer complain. If you have any query regarding Budget Hotel Booking, Car rental service, Taxi booking, Cabs service, sight seeing just like entry fee, timings, riding spots please feel free to call me on +91 9799136039, +91 8946950567 or email me at Guide2jaipursightseeing@gmail.com. Visit www.jaipur-tourism.net for more details.
- Jaipur Shopping Places, What and Where to Buy in Jaipur
- Jaipur Sightseeing Packages Information and Details
- Jaipur Sightseeing Cost Details and Information
- Jaipur Tunnel, An Amzing Project of Government
- Unseen Jaipur Sightseeing Places
- Happy Rose Day 2013
- The brunt of winter, the temperature in Jaipur 4.5
- Third World Cinema in Jaipur
- Today is Final Pushya Nakshatra Time of 2012
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur’s 1000th Branch Opened