Gangaur is a traditional festival of Jaipur and is widely appreciated for its multi-colored heritage, full of traditions and enthusiasm. Gangaur starts from the Holy and is celebrated continues for two weeks. Like Teej festival, girls prey for Goddess Parvati to find a suitable husband with whom they would spend their whole life as a perfect married couple. But these girls are unmarried, and in Teej married women preys.
Visit Pink city with me
Welcome to my site. I am Mahendra Singh from Jaipur City. I am tour operator of Jaipur and Rajasthan sightseeing and working in this field since 10 years without any customer complain. If you have any query regarding Budget Hotel Booking, Car rental service, Taxi booking, Cabs service, sight seeing just like entry fee, timings, riding spots please feel free to call me on +91 9799136039, +91 8946950567 or email me at Guide2jaipursightseeing@gmail.com. Visit www.jaipur-tourism.net for more details.
- Jaipur Shopping Places, What and Where to Buy in Jaipur
- Jaipur Sightseeing Packages Information and Details
- Jaipur Sightseeing Cost Details and Information
- Jaipur Tunnel, An Amzing Project of Government
- Unseen Jaipur Sightseeing Places
- Happy Rose Day 2013
- The brunt of winter, the temperature in Jaipur 4.5
- Third World Cinema in Jaipur
- Today is Final Pushya Nakshatra Time of 2012
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur’s 1000th Branch Opened