Amber Fort is situated at Amber that was a capital of Kachhwaha dynasty before 1727. It is built with white marble and red sandstone. It has a lack named Maotha where tourist can enjoy boat riding in Monsoon time (between July to September) each year. Besides this Amber is also known for elephant riding and old sanitary infrastructure of the fort.
Visit Pink city with me
Welcome to my site. I am Mahendra Singh from Jaipur City. I am tour operator of Jaipur and Rajasthan sightseeing and working in this field since 10 years without any customer complain. If you have any query regarding Budget Hotel Booking, Car rental service, Taxi booking, Cabs service, sight seeing just like entry fee, timings, riding spots please feel free to call me on +91 9799136039, +91 8946950567 or email me at Guide2jaipursightseeing@gmail.com.
- Happy New Year 2014 in Jaipur
- Happy Teachers Day 2013
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2013
- Famous Places of Pink City in Rainy Season
- Happy Independence Day 2013
- Happy Teej festival 2013
- Happy Eid ul Fitr 2013
- Tips for Jaipur Sightseeing
- Peak time to visit Jaipur Sightseeing
- Jaipur Shopping Places, What and Where to Buy in Jaipur