Gangaur is a traditional festival of Jaipur and is widely appreciated for its multi-colored heritage, full of traditions and enthusiasm. Gangaur starts from the Holy and is celebrated continues for two weeks. Like Teej festival, girls prey for Goddess Parvati to find a suitable husband with whom they would spend their whole life as a perfect married couple. But these girls are unmarried, and in Teej married woman prays.
Visit Pink city with me
Welcome to my site. I am Mahendra Singh from Jaipur City. I am tour operator of Jaipur and Rajasthan sightseeing and working in this field since 10 years without any customer complain. If you have any query regarding Budget Hotel Booking, Car rental service, Taxi booking, Cabs service, sight seeing just like entry fee, timings, riding spots please feel free to call me on +91 9799136039, +91 8946950567 or email me at Guide2jaipursightseeing@gmail.com.
- Happy New Year 2014 in Jaipur
- Happy Teachers Day 2013
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2013
- Famous Places of Pink City in Rainy Season
- Happy Independence Day 2013
- Happy Teej festival 2013
- Happy Eid ul Fitr 2013
- Tips for Jaipur Sightseeing
- Peak time to visit Jaipur Sightseeing
- Jaipur Shopping Places, What and Where to Buy in Jaipur